For 2 hours, along well-marked trails of medium and low difficulty, you will cross forests of lengas, ñires and streams, always enjoying the views of the forest cordon, the fauna and flora of the place. The guides will provide information about the areas covered to make the day a unique experience.
At the end of the journey, everything will be ready at El Establo Restaurant, to enjoy an excellent proposal of our regional cuisine.
- Duration of the tour, 4.5 hours, including transfer times.
- Basic knowledge in the use of mountain bike is required.
- Minimum age for activity 12 years.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear appropriate to the weather is recommended.
- Starter dish, roast lamb stake or Curanto al hoyo, salad, side dishes and dessert.
- One drink per person included, glass of wine or soft drink.
- Consult for vegetarian/vegan menu as well as gluten free
- Round trip transfers at no additional charge, meeting point at our offices at Av San Martin 780.
- Mountain bike TREK r29 and helmet.
- Bilingual certified mountain guide.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ONLINE
Cost per person: 70 USD
Minimum age 12 years
The reservation is only confirmed with the total payment of the tour.